Thursday, October 8, 2009

Updates on my (not so personnal) life.

So this is my first entry of the beginning of school year. I haven't had much time to write before that... and even NOW I'm not even suppose to be here typing what I am typing now. But hey. it's cool.

So what happened during the last few months *flashback* ( '_____' insert sound effect).

During summer, I had my VERY FIRST JOB! YAY. It was great. Plus, I made my own money! I had to chance to work with great professionals and patients. I had to work during the day, the evening and the night. Even though daytime is quite a rush, for some reason, I really appreciated it.

Back to school has been quite a rumble. It doesn't even surprise me anymore. Also, making my own money means... eh, paying my own scholar fees. Yep. But it's alright. As usually, Nursing scholar fees cost me an arm.

I'm in pediatry/perinatality. The course is sooo charged. They don't give us enough time to assimilate the theory! The most ridiculous exam we had was based on two subjects. The time allowed was thirty minutes! ... *breathe in* ... *breathe out* Anyways. Other than that, biology is harder than last semester, wayyy harder and I almost did not pass. ''Thank god I passed my biology exam!''

And it is far from being over people. Next week, I'll be having two huge exams and each one contains two never-ending subjects! Shoot me. And to finish me clean-cut, I have a math exam on medications and injections, hurray.

In two weeks, PRIMO : for my first intern, I'll have to teach security mesures to 4 year-old kids in a kinder-garden. I am really looking forward to it :) But I think one of them is hyperactive and his teacher calls him a time-bomb. Lol. How nice. Anyways! We'll have to deal with it.

SECUNDO: Pediatrical Intern at Maisonneuve hospital! So many things to prepare! It is kind of making me nervous! But as long as I'm well prepared, there is no need to stress. Right? *cricket noises*

Oh, and what to say about sociology and gym. Their at the bottom of my list. Ha. But at least, I know I'm doing alright! Hum... I still have to do 8 hours off-class in gym and humm other few hours of lab practice before intern.

Anyways, even though I feel kind of overwhelmed by exams and studies, this doesn't stop me of cooling down with my close friends and have a great time with my family occasionnaly.

I personnaly think studies are not an excuse but you just need to find a great balance between friends, family, yourself and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment