Thursday, October 15, 2009

New dorwingz and nu...cashews :)

I just needed to take a break from my school assignments, get here and type whatevers ... on my mind, because it really, definitely needs to get out of this grey, gewy, unsensitive and sticky substance called brain. Well. I call it Janice but that's a whole other story.

I finally did my exams-of-the-death. As expected, the day was very tiring, I was litterally drained to the bones and for the first time, I had three coffees in a single day. Holy wowey.

I am now working on my internship assignments.

Hmm. Here's the video of the week :) Makes me feel so happy! :) It also makes me think of so many things as well.





The Piggy of my dream :O !! I find this one good although not as original... since I saw a potato chips commercial and they had a flying pig as their logo! Anyways. Still cool since I made it ;) Besides, who wouldn't resist a jubilant pig?




Ooh my! The wind! I love making leaves and swirls! I made this one night while doing my homework and I actually drew it on a portfolio. Lack of material ressources (A) ... And now that I am watching this again, makes me think of this carefreeness feeling I wish I had at times... *sigh* Move on hun! Haiii!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment