Thursday, December 27, 2012

Days where people fight.

Okay not litterally, but pushing and feeling frustration in malls yes! So this year, I have decided to go on boxing day, the 26th. I was expecting a lot of people but you never realize it once you are really in the mall. And let's not talk about the metro! People were squeezing in, worst than on rush hours! I gotta admit, I am kind of scared of big and crowded places like this. I do. I also imagine extreme scenarios where someone comes in and fires, which would obvisously lead me to be stuck in the massive crowd movement. My anxiety was rising a little just by the thought of it. Presence of police officers was crazy huge. Anyhow, I am still alive after this. My feet and arms were sore. I did manage to get myself some nice beddings at Simons, some clothes at TH and a Parka :) On top of that, while I was shopping at GAP, I felt a slight touch on my arm, I turned around. I quickly thought it could be someone I know. It was actually a random guy. He looked kind of shy. He told me I was pretty. Well that was unexpected. I was so surprised that I didn't know what to do. I thanked him. He asked if he could leave his number. Again, I didn't know what to do, he repeated and I finally accepted. Then, he asked for mine and all I could say was: guuuhhh... Leave me your number and I'll think about it okay? *awkward smile* But I guess he was fine with that. We talked a little more and he left. I still wonder if this was a joke or not. It could be. I don't know! Ha Ha. I also find it creepy. Obvisouly, Gap was not his kind of style. What if he spotted me all this time in the mall and followed me? Don't you find it creepy? Anyways, I did text him afterwards and don't think he's my type but he's kind of cool. We'll see! Snowy day today... STOP SNOWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment