Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another week coming.

Today, I finally ordered my boots (: expensive but oh well, gotta treat myself from time to time right? Shopping for few pieces of clothing is also on the menu! :D Hahaha

Also received my cellphone cover I bought through Ebay. So cheap... Meh. 7 bucks, shipping included. Didn't expect much out of this as well.

Why on Ebay? I assure you, I have looked in many places to find a simple, any cover that fits my cellphone. None. My cellphone is a Samsung Omnia HD i8910 I bought in some random cellphone store not available at Fido, Roger, Bell, whatever.

Gotta get myself prepared for my next exam in two weeks. Internship next week. ):
Crazy migrains and sleepiness lately :( Boohoo...

Stuuudyyyyyy. Sorry, I am soo out of imagination these days/weeks/months :( Wish I could do art more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment